Today I’ll be sharing with you how to make your own About Me poster. I learned about a website thru a friend and fell in love with it right away. The website is called wordle.net and its super user-friendly. Above you can see a quick sample I created which literally took me minutes to do. You can choose your font, layout, color and more. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Go to wordle.net (or click on the image above)
- Click on the CREATE tab
- Enter each word you want to display followed by a space in between each word. (use ~ in between more than one word in order to keep in one line. For example: NEW~YORK will display NEW YORK)
- Click on GO.
- If you would like to see different fonts, layouts or even customize your color palate, you could use the tabs shown below which is located at the top left hand side of the poster.
There is also a RANDOMIZE available if you’d like to see various formats & colors without working too hard.
Note: You can also have different size words if you’d like by following the instructions on the page.
UPDATE: Here you will see a wordle creation I did for the kids’ play area.
Some ideas you could use this poster for could be the following:
- Family names
- Places you have traveled to
- Things you can’t live without
Overall, this webpage allows you to make your very own creations. You can save or print it from the page itself. So whether you want to make one for your kid’s room or an anniversary gift, it’s an awesome and inexpensive way to personalizing a DIY project.
I would love to see your creations and encourage you to share your final master piece!
Till next time creative mommies…
If you liked today’s DIY, go like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/thatmommylifedotcom/