With all the Holiday cheer, why not have some fruity drinks to enjoy the festive days! Because if you ask me, you could never go wrong with a fruity drink! So let’s get cracking on this delightful Coconut Rum Cocktail that I’m sure you’ll enjoy!
The best part of mixing drinks is that, a measuring cup is not a necessity and there is no rule to how much liquor or juice you need.
Now to the fun part!
For this cocktail, you will use:
A can of FRUIT COCKTAIL
If you have fresh fruits available, feel free to use them instead of the can fruit.
Optional: Add the decorative umbrellas or cool straws for a delightful look.
- Pour the RUM in the mixing jar
- Pour some PINEAPPLE JUICE in the jar (taste as you add the juice)
- Once you have mixed to your liking, add the can of FRUITS.
- Stir well and let it sit in the fridge for about an hour.
- Serve with (or without) ice.
And TADA! You have made your own delicious fruity cocktail! How awesome is it?
I hope you enjoy making and drinking this tasty cocktail which you can make for any occasion.
Till next time, Cheers!